Coco plugs are made from pressed dry coir in a paper cover. The plugs expand when water is added and are ideal for cuttings and for sowing seeds. The 70 mm diameter coco plug can also be used for propagating vegetable plants. Coco plugs can be transported relatively compactly. Coco plugs are delivered packed in bulk in boxes or inlaid in trays.
- Available in Ø 27, 36, 42 and 70 mm
- Ø 30 mm on request
- Expand quickly
- Good air/water management
- Can be processed automatically
- Suitable for all crops, with the exception of acidophilic crops
- Suitable for propagation in vegetable growing and floriculture